Friday, January 2, 2009

Look What Santa Brought Me . . .

Soooo sorry I haven't posted in such a long time! It seems that all I have been doing lately is working, working, working. Hopefully with the holidays behind us, I will have a little more free time to do other things like post, clean house, yard work, etc. All the really fun things!! I wanted to share what the big red guy brought me for Christmas. . .
Santa was very, very good to me this year!! I got. . .


Some really great Sock Monkey slippers to match my Nick and Nora Sock Monkey Christmas Jamamas, AND

A New Car!! I decided since Rosie (my old 2000 Pontiac Sunfire) was almost 9 years old and had over 151,000 miles on her that it was time for her to be traded. So . . . I got a new (to me anyway) PT Cruiser!!! I have always wanted a PT Cruiser and I figured since about all I've been doing is working, I deserved a treat! This one is green and I've christened him "Kermie". Hopefully we will have a long and happy relationship!!!

Isn't Santa Great?!?


2 comments:

Susan said...

Love the slippers and the new car! That's great. Happy New Year, Sandy! Hope your year ahead is filled with many blessings.

Susan
http://www.raisin-toast.com

Kelly said...

Santa was good to you!!

Kelly