Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Little More Christmas!

Since I haven't posted for awhile, you'll have to excuse me if I go back in time to Christmas Eve. We all went to Karen's house for Christmas Eve dinner and gift exchange. We had a great night!

Every year, my mom gets me the latest "Wizard of Oz" Christmas ornament. All the kids love pushing the button and listen to the music -- especially Jackson! This year's plays the scene when Dorothy, the Scarecrow, the TinMan and the Lion knock on the door at the Wizard's castle. The sign switches around to say "Bell out of Order -- Please Knock". Magic!

When Jackson and Mia were little, we looked and looked for an old-fashioned top for them and could never find one. This year, I looked on FAO Schwartz' website and lo and behold -- a top! I gave it to Grant and Liam, but everyone enjoyed playing with it.

My Mom gave Mia some magnetic paper dolls. She loved them -- so did her Mama!

Another generation lovin' Grandma's noodles!!

Mia and I reading the Ratatouille book.


Sometimes Christmas just wears a fella out . . . visions of sugarplums, Uncle Chris?

No comments: