Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pre-Birthday Party . . .

Monday, my sister called to say she was going to be in Indy on Tuesday/Wednesday and wondered if I wanted to go to dinner to celebrate my birthday. Of course I did! SO -- my sister, my niece and her husband and my baby boy went to La Piedad in Broad Ripple for some Mexican cuisine. We ate outside on the patio and the food, bubbly and conversation were all sweet delish!! Sorry, no photos of the fam. My sis gave me great gifts, including an antique 78 rpm record of "Over the Rainbow" and We're Off to See the Wizard", which I have already framed and added to my "Wizard" collection.

Thanks for a great evening!

1 comment:

Mom said...

We had fun too! Great food and it was good to visit with you and Chris. Have fun this week-end. love ya, Pam