Sunday, August 10, 2008

Mexican Food, Comedy and Music! What more could anyone ask for?!?

Whew! Everyone who knows me, knows that I more than pack a weekend with fun stuff to do! After work on Friday, my good bud Donita and I went out for Mexican food. The food was great and it was good to spend some time with Donita and get caught up on all the stuff worth catching up on. Donita wasn't too thrilled with the photo session, however; ya think?!?


Oooooo! I think I'm going to have to pay for this one! Yikes!!







Afterwards, my friend John and I caught the 10:30 show at Crackers Comedy Club in Broad Ripple. Greg Proops was the headliner and he had everyone laughing! Then it was on to OPT's for some tasty libations before calling it a day!

Saturday, I headed to the Indiana State Fair with my daughter and her family and my son-in-law's parents. What a perfect day for the Fair! I love it and look forward to it all year. We enjoyed lots of fair foods, looked at the animals, and the kids had a go at the Midway rides!

Farmer Jackson!

Mia milked a "cow"!

In the evening, I took in some local culture at "Drifty's" in Greenwood. My son's band, "40% Steve", played there and I'm their biggest fan!

My baby boy doing what he loves best!!


The band had the crowd rocking til the wee hours!!

The Band and me!!

A good time was had by all! Fantastic music, tasty drinks, good friends and loving family! Lucky, lucky, lucky me!!







1 comment:

Mom said...

I read your blog!!
Good Job!! Pam